Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged

-Quirks-
*List 6 quirks that you have that your friends and family may not know about*

1. (First of all I think my family knows me pretty well so I am not sure so just bare with me!)
Ummm... I love to clean I think I keep the house pretty clean except our room for some reason I cant keep up with the laundry so our room can be messy but as for the rest of the house it drives me nuts if it is dirty and I know it can bug Aaron so I try to keep it tidy. But if I know that people are coming over even if it is family that comes over all the time I will go into turbo mode and clean like a mad woman and Aaron always comments(you always clean when people come over) and ya I know i do and I cant help it.

2. I used to suck on my thumb. i am sure everyone in my family knows that, because my mom loves to tell people that. And not only did I suck on it but I did it till I was like 12 or so. So I am not proud of that but hey I did it and I will still catch my self twirling my hair sometimes.

3. I love to buy shoes and purses. I know people are thinking hello every girl loves to that, but I can be really bad at it. I will go in phases and but a ton of shoes then I will move on to purses and during the summer it was bathing suites. I think I have a few of the suites that I have only worn once. And with the shoes right before we moved I went through all mu clothes and shoes and took like 4 big trash bags to savers and 3 of them were all shoes, and I still have a closet full of them.

4. I love it when people come over because like my first one said then my house gets really really clean and for some reason I love to be the host. (for those of you that have ever watched Friends I feel like Monica) I love to bake and cook so when people come over I am always wanting them to eat and do things I cant stand it when they come over and I don't have anything planned, it makes me feel like I failed and supplying the entertainment.

5. I like my friend Lindsay love to make list. If you were to come to my office at any given time I would have a lest 2 or 3 list of something sitting on my desk. We are in the process of getting all of our food storage and I am having a field day with that because you have to keep track of everything you need and everything you have so I am loving that.

6. And last most people know this but I don't know what else to say, I love kids. I love them at all ages. I cant wait to have some of our own but for now I have lots of family members with kids that I can hang out with and hold, and I love it. I love to buy thing for little people and spoil them. Aaron and I just got one of my nephews birthday gifts and his birthday is not for like 20 more days or so and I got it in the beginning of last month. I just get so exited when it comes to little people!!!!!

I tag... Gretchen, Karen, & Nat

1 comment:

GG said...

oh man! I was enjoying reading the post and then I got to the bottom and saw my name!! (You'll see why -- I already know my #1)

I'll have to put this on MY list! :)