Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Class

So I decided to go and take a cake decorating class at Michael's! I just had my first class last night and it was kinds dull we just had to watch the teacher decorating the whole time but next week we get to bring in a cake and do it all by our self so I will take a pic of it when I am done. And that is our homework ya we have homework, we have to bake a cake and make 3 or 4 different frosting's. I think that is will be a ton of fun and I have wanted to do it forever but I did not want to go by my self so I convinced my sis in law to go with me. I will keep you all updated on the class and how I am doing with the whole decorating thing.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I have always wanted to take that class! I may do it once my stinking calculus class is over!