Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Look what I did!!

So I have been needing for a while now a place for all of my shoes, so Aaron and I went to Home Depot and got some wood and it has been sitting in our garage for about a week or so. So on sat Aaron when to look at a new truck with a friend and I got board so I decided that I would try to make it my self. And I do think I did a fabulous job on it. It looks like it came with the house and my shoes fit perfect on it!! To bad Aaron's did not fit but o well he can have one of the shelf's that are on top of the clothes, since he is tall he can reach them with out a problem!!



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOW Girlie that looks great!!!

Ron and Paula said...

I'm impressed with your skills Tami, way to go!

GG said...

sweet! Those are very nice shelves!
I was pondering something similar - you'll have to give me a tutorial! :)

Lexi said...

WoW! That is awesome! I can't believe you did that! And your house look so nice! I like it.

Dan and Natalie Sessions said...

SWEET!!! I love it! Girl power baby! Hey...how did you get such a CUTE template for your blog..i feel so lame with my boring pink background..i LOVE yours!