Monday, September 29, 2008

New Location

Hello everyone thanks for following us over to our new blogger home, were so happy you did. So sorry there is nothing to look at yet but we are moving in case you have not heard so I will be posting a lot of pics of our new house soon. We are moving back down to Casa Grande, for some reason we keep getting drawn back there. But we LOVE the new house and cant wait to move in. We got to go pick out our appliances about two weeks ago and they are going to be installed today!! I'm so exited to see how they look but I'm not so exited to keep them clean. They are all Stainless Steal, so if any one has any pointer or knows what works great on that then please let me know!! Thanks and stay posted!

2 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

can't wait to see the new house

GG said...

The guy at Lowes said just use Pledge. (The can he had was orange and had a picture of stainless appliances on the back - I think there is a blue can too) He gave us a quick demo. I think the secret would be to not use to much... just a quick light spray. You'll have to let me know if it works!! :)